Zapraszamy na webinarium: Within and Beyond Common History – from the Constitution of May 3 to current Polish-Lithuanian relations – 28 kwietnia o godzinie 11.00.
Our point of departure is the Constitution of May 3, 1791. This historical event was undoubtedly without precedent, and we would like to take a closer look at its impact on subsequent Polish-Lithuanian mutual cooperation. The aim of the debate is to answer the questions of whether, and to what extent, history affects bilateral relations and how our historical heritage might build positive relations between both countries.
– Director of the Institute of Central Europe dr hab. Beata Surmacz
– Ambassador of the Republic of Poland to Lithuania H.E. Ms Urszula Doroszewska
– Richard Butterwick, Prof., UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies, Great Britain
– Giedrė Milerytė-Japertienė, Ph.D., Head of History Department, National Museum of Lithuania
– Dominika Siemińska, Ph.D., Institute of National Remembrance, Office of Search and Identification, Poland
– Tomasz Błaszczak, Ph.D., Vytautas Magnus University, Political Science and Diplomacy
– Aleksandra Kuczyńska-Zonik, Ph.D., Institute of Central Europe, Poland
Register in advance for this webinar: