We invite you to read the newest Policy Papers 8/2022: Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s presidency and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war, edited by Tomasz Stępniewski and Adam Reichardt.
- Adam Reichardt and Tomasz Stępniewski, Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s presidency and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war: Introduction
- An interview with Andrew Wilson. Interview by Adam Reichardt. The presidency of Volodymyr Zelenskyy and the impact of war
- Anton Naychuk, How Volodymyr Zelenskyy changed approaches to politics during the war and what kind of politician he became
- Vladyslav Faraponov, US-Ukraine partnership only strengthened amid the biggest war in Europe since WWII
- Marta Drabczuk, Tomasz Stępniewski, Ukraine’s economic reconstruction plan after the war with Russia
- Victoria Vdovychenko, Shaping up social resistance: Zelenskyy’s approach to rearranging Ukraine.
Link to the book:
Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s presidency and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war / IEŚ Policy Papers